Skip to main content

When all you want to do is cry!


Everybody has bad days, it’s just a part of being human. We all have our ups and downs. Today was a down. 


It should have been such an exciting day. I’ve booked flights to go see one of my besties in America. Instead it turned into a day when I felt such a lack of respect from my manager and a colleague on an equal level to me. 


It sucks having that feeling. I tried so hard to hold my shit together, then out of nowhere, one little tear escapes and I know I’m screwed. 


Luckily I have another one of my besties that always makes the time I need to just get it out my system, cry on her as much as it takes and then I’m good to go! Thank fuck she was in the office today, I would be screwed without her! She will never know how much I need her in my life! 

Comments